Seriously, can there be a tougher question? After reading Empire mags top ten characters of all time, courtesy of Crushing Film blog, I have been banging my head trying to narrow down the characters I love. Now Empire’s list is truly a guys list as well as CrushingFilm’s Blog. My list will be a bit more insightful because I’m a woman…hahahaha! Just kidding
10.Nino Brown (Wesley Snipes) -New Jack City. There will probably be a lot of bad men on this list because bad guys make movies. PERIOD. Nino Brown was the gangster you love to hate, like Robert DeNiro’s Al Capone.
9. Alex Forrest (Glenn Close)- Fatal Attraction. Character who can’t be ignored.
8. Jules Winfield (Samuel L. Jackson) Pulp Fiction. Because why not motherfucker
7. James Bond (Daniel Craig) SkyFall. He is the best James Bond in my lifetime. I’m crushing a little too hard
6.Darth Vader (David Prowse) But I’m all in for James Earl Jones Voice. I wanted to date him…mask and all. I actually had the Imperial March as my ringtone for a time but my kids shamed me out of it.
5. Kirk Lazarus (Robert Downey Jr.) Tropic Thunder. A fan since Less than Zero but this role is the most hilarious.
4.Tony Montana (Al Pacino) Scarface. This needs explanation? I think not. Put Al on the map
3. Malcolm X (Denzel Washington) X OMG HIS. BEST. ROLE. EVER. EVERRRRRR!
2. Smoky and Craig (Chris Tucker and Ice Cube) Friday- Can’t have one without the other
1. Jane Hudson (Bette Davis) Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. I know a few of you are like WTF? But this is my favorite movie of ALL DAMN TIME. Bette Davis is my favorite actress of ALL DAMN TIME and Joan Crawford is a close second. I love this movie and Baby Jane is the best character EVER